₹ 499.00 - ₹ 220.00
(as of Sep 22,2020 10:57:53 UTC – Details)
- Security will always remain one of the primary concerns of home-owners around the world.
- A lot of people will spend thousands of rupees to make sure that the home is protected from any potential burglars that may try to come your way.
- If you are finding that you cannot afford a security camera, a dummy surveillance camera will do the job for you by scaring off any burglars or intruders from your property.
- Remember that there is no video that is actually being recorded with your dummy security camera and it is not going to protect you in a court of law.
- Your main goal is to scare off the intruder and make them believe that there is a real camera in place.
- There is nothing that is going to clue them in as to whether or not you are actually filming them or not.
- Giving them the illusion that they are under surveillance is enough to scare off the majority of intruders.
Cheap and effective way to deter criminals; Protect your homes, shops and business
Now you can deter robbery, theft, and vandalism without the high cost of a real security camera. When placed in your home or business, even the most sophisticated criminals will think the premises are guarded by a high-tech surveillance system and go in search of an easier target. In fact, this is an actual dome surveillance camera that has been modified into a “dummy” or fake security camera.
Installs quickly and easily using the included screws. Uses 2 X AA Pencil Batteries (Not Included)
Material: Plastic; Size: 117 * 117 * 75 mm; Color: Black; Package Includes: 1 * Dummy Security Camera