When you meet a girl you like, there is one thing you have to do – KEEP HER ATTENTION! Whether you are on a date or just talking on a phone with your girlfriend, silence will always be awkward.
Some are really interesting and funny!
1. “What is something you have tried, but will never do again?”
– This is an intriguing question that will get her thinking. This also allows you to know how wild or daring she really is. Perhaps the both of you have had the same experience and this will bring you closer together.
2. “What quirky habit do you have?”
– Quirky habits are something that we all have. This is something that will get her to open up to you and let down her guard. This is a great way to make her feel just a little more comfortable with you.
3. “Who is your best friend?”
– Best friends must like you if the relationship will ever have a chance of working out. By knowing who her best friend is, you will be able to make a good first impression and will be able to ask more questions about them. What are they like? How did they meet?
4. “What is the one thing you did in your past you wish you could undo?”
– Mistakes are very difficult to understand and admit. If she tells you one thing she could undo that she did in the past, this will bring the two of you closer together.
5. “What is your biggest fear?”
– Fears are horrible, but they allow you to really get to know a person. Knowing her biggest fear means you can further protect her and know her better emotionally.
6. “What is the one place in the world you wish you lived in?”
– A fun question to ask. Most people have places they wish they could live, but they never have the chance to actually live there. By discovering her one special place, you can use this as inspiration for a future vacation, or at least know a little bit more about her aspirations and dreams.
7. “Would you rather be loved or have a lot of money?”
– Love or money? As a man, you better hope she says love because if she says money, she may be a gold digger.
8. “What is the happiest memory from your childhood?”
– Memories of the past are always a great way to get to know a person. Everyone has a childhood memory that really makes them smile and happy. By getting to know her memory, you will be able to know exactly what part of her life was the most special.
9. “What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?”
– Embarrassing moments are something we can look back on and laugh. This is awesome question because it will make her laugh, smile or even cry.
10. “What would your dream date be like?”
– This has its obvious benefits. If you know her dream date, you can create it for her leading you to be Casanova.
11. “What would you change about your personality & look?”
– No one is fully content with themselves. Knowing her one insecurity allows you to be deeply connected with her.
12. “Who has influenced you the most in your life?”
– Life influences are great to know because they can tell you a lot about a person. If she has been influenced by Kim Kardashian, you will know that she wants to live the high life and be the center of attention. However, if her hard working mother was an influence, this can tell you a lot about her.
13. “What is something you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do?”
– There is always something that anyone misses about their childhood. For instance, I miss being able to eat pizza and stay up all night trying to catch Santa Clause coming down the chimney. You are never too old to do these things, and recognizing what she misses enable you to bring it to life for just one day.
14. “What is the worst thing about dating?”
– Some people have commitment issues and others are insecure. If you plan on dating her seriously, this can be used to ensure that you have a long lasting relationship.
15. “What is the one career you would love to enter?”
– Life dreams, aspirations and career choices are good things to know. This is a general question, but a good one to ask when she gets quiet.
16. “Are you close with your family?”
– Is she close with her family? This is a scary question because she may have the picture perfect family, or she may have one that is completely insane, on drugs or suffers from substance abuse. Knowing if she is close with her beloved ones gives you a better understanding of what to expect if you ever meet them.
17. “What is the one movie that influenced your life the most?”
– Movies always have a way of influencing our lives. If her favorite movie is The Notebook, you will know she is a romantic. However, if she says something like Mean Girls, you know that it takes very little to influence her and that she may not be as deep of a person as you had hoped.
18. “Where is the one place in the world you feel safe?”
– Feeling safe is something every girl wants. Her safe place is sacred and can be anything from the ocean to the house that she grew up in.
19. “What is the one thing you want to experience before you die?”
– A bucket list is something that every individual has. Knowing what she wants to do just once in her life is a great way to really get to know her. You can also use this to your advantage if you want to plan a surprise for her and make her dreams come true.
20. “What is your ultimate goal in life?”
– The end all question. This is something that allows you to know her aspirations but also enables you to understand the person you are with. If her ultimate goal is to own a Bentley or meet a famous girl or dude, you might want to get out of dodge. Long-term relationships require the both of you to share a common life goal and if you don’t, your relationship will probably fail.
21. “What do you think is your best feature?”
– This question is really great. You can show her that you value something different, something special like a special character trait or perhaps bad habit that can be turned as your special skill.